Please click the solid arrow to play the slideshow automatically (or click the < and > signs to move backward or forward at your own speed.)
- The cyber cold war: The silent, but persistent threat to nation states
, Justin Dolly for ITPro Portal, April 19, 2017
- Drought, Famine, and Conflict: A Case from the Horn of Africa, Meedan Mekonnen in Beyond Intractibility, September 2006
- Famine Isn’t Just a Result of Conflict—It’s a Cause, Justa Hopma in Newsweek, Jan. 25, 2017
Platform for Survival items
13. All states shall accelerate SDG5 efforts to end poverty and enable all to obtain food and potable water.
14. All states shall support improvements of soil health for resilient food production and carbon sequestration.
Each of the proposals above has its own page on the Project Save the World wiki. Our intention is that people will volunteer to use the wiki for an essay on how the proposal can be put into action, what changes may need to be introduced, and so on.
At present the wiki is open to all users; that is, no login is necessary. (This policy may change depending on the level of spam and/or trolling we may receive).
If you are interested in being a contributor, please visit http://wiki.tosavetheworld.ca and select your preferred proposal from the frontpage menu.