Please click the solid arrow to play the slideshow automatically (or click the < and > signs to move backward or forward at your own speed.)
- The cyber cold war: The silent, but persistent threat to nation states
, Justin Dolly for ITPro Portal, April 19, 2017
- Drought, Famine, and Conflict: A Case from the Horn of Africa, Meedan Mekonnen in Beyond Intractibility, September 2006
- Famine Isn’t Just a Result of Conflict—It’s a Cause, Justa Hopma in Newsweek, Jan. 25, 2017
Platform for Survival items
13. All states shall accelerate SDG5 efforts to end poverty and enable all to obtain food and potable water.
14. All states shall support improvements of soil health for resilient food production and carbon sequestration.