This page is for those with expertise in, or a particular interest in, preventing massive radiation exposure.
Radiation Exposure links
- Desperate uranium miners switch to survival mode despite nuclear rebound, Geert De Clercq for Reuters, Oct. 3, 2016
- From Chernobyl to Fukushima: an interdisciplinary framework for managing and communicating food security risks after nuclear plant accidents, Alexander Belyakov in Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences. June 2015.
- Uranium mining fuels a deadly and dying industry
- Canadian Nuclear Laboratories (CNL), tosavetheworld.ca, July 2018.
, Juan Carlos Chirgwin in Counterpoint, 22 July 2018.
Platform for Survival items
17. To reduce radiation exposure all states shall shift immediately to efficient electricity from renewable energy*8.
18. All states shall prioritize the long-term control and safe storage of radioactive wastes, with public review.
Each of the proposals above has its own page on the Project Save the World wiki. Our intention is that people will volunteer to use the wiki for an essay on how the proposal can be put into action, what changes may need to be introduced, and so on.
At present the wiki is open to all users; that is, no login is necessary. (This policy may change depending on the level of spam and/or trolling we may receive).
If you are interested in being a contributor, please visit http://wiki.tosavetheworld.ca and select your preferred proposal from the frontpage menu.