This page is for people with expertise in, or a particular interest in, reducing cyber attacks globally.
Cyber threat links
- A Cyberattack Has Caused Confirmed Physical Damage for the Second Time Ever, Wired, January 2015
- How NSA successfully Broke Trillions of Encrypted Connections, thehackernews.com, October 2015
- Security Breach and Spilled Secrets Have Shaken the N.S.A. to Its Core, Scott Shane, Nicole Perlroth and David E. Sanger, in New York Times, November 12, 2017
- Doing Battle in Cyberspace: How an Attack on Estonia Changed the Rules of the Game, Stephanie McLellan and Naomi O’Leary for CIGI, Oct. 26, 2017
- The World Once Laughed at North Korean Cyberpower. No More., David E. Sanger, David D. Kirkpatrick, and Nicole Perlroth in New York Times, October 15, 2017
Platform for Survival items
19. The UN shall declare cyberspace a peaceful commons and create a binding treaty for international cyber norms.
20. Manufacturers of ICT hardware and software shall be liable for negligent security failures that cause harm.