Foresight for 30 May: David Harries’ slide stack
Please click the solid arrow to play the slideshow automatically (or click the < and > signs to move backward or forward at your own speed.)
Enabling Measures links
- Free Money: the surprising effects of a basic income supplied by government, Canadian Association for the Club of Rome, Nov. 17, 2017
- The first and next 150 years of Canadian federalism: what’s been done, what’s to be done, Institute for the 21st Century conference, Nov. 22, 2017
- Three Richest Americans Now Own More Wealth Than Bottom Half of US Combined: Report, Common Dreams, Nov . 8, 2017
Platform for Survival items
21. Financial organizations shall support a just transition9 to a low carbon future, the SDGs, and peace.
22. Civil society alliances shall bring justice priorities to the agendas of major global organizations.10
23. Sub-national governments shall exercise leadership in global processes, networks, and institutions.11
24. Investors and regulators shall compel business12 to meet stringent human rights and climate standards.
25. Social movements and states shall prioritize Sustainable Common Security13 to address shared global challenges.
Click on the footnote number — where provided — for further information or clarification.